$275 per connection until June 10
$295 per connection from June 11 - June 17
Already familiar with basic disability law concepts? Then this webinar is for you. Two nationally known attorneys with extensive experience in EEO law will raise your knowledge to the next level by detailing how to resolve complicated and unusual issues when accommodating employees with disabilities.
From requests for comfort animals, to commuting difficulties cause by disabilities, Gary Gilbert and Deryn Sumner will take you through real-life scenarios, providing best practices and case examples so you make decisions based on sound legal reasoning. Along with learning how performance and/or conduct issues intersect with needs for accommodation, you'll take away proven strategies to:
- Analyze and explore alternatives when responding to requests for full-time telework
- Recognize how requests for accommodation can arise from claims of harassment or hostile work environment
- Identify when providing leave would be ineffective in allowing an employee to perform the essential functions of a job
- Determine when reassignment should be offered as a reasonable accommodation and how to search for a vacant position
- Respond to requests to change supervisors as a reasonable accommodation
- Plus more!
You'll also learn about effective accommodations for mental disabilities, including PTSD, depression and ADHD.