$275 per connection until March 4
$295 per connection from March 5 - March 11
A surprising number of settlement agreements are voided by the EEOC on appeal — meaning the significant time and effort the agency put into making the agreement are wasted.
Now you can learn directly from an experienced practitioner who literally wrote the book on EEO settlements, as Roslyn Brown details everything you need to know to reach settlements that are well-considered and contain all the crucial elements so they survive EEOC scrutiny.
Along with the benefits of including time limits and the pros and cons of confidentiality clauses, you’ll learn valuable lessons from recent cases plus best practices to:
- Use conflict resolution techniques to encourage early settlement of EEO complaints — saving time and ongoing acrimony
- Identify specific elements agreements must contain so they cannot later be successfully challenged
- Navigate Executive Order 13839 and its prohibition on “clean record” offers
- Pinpoint the ways in which a poorly drafted settlement agreement can lead to its failure
- Recognize reasons why an otherwise valid agreement might be voidable, including misrepresentation or mistake
- And more!